Useful Board documents and guides
Timing of Board meetings
The Board usually meets six time per calendar year, three in-person and three online.
In-person Board meetings are usually held over the weekend of;
- the third Saturday of February;
- the third Saturday of May and;
- the third Saturday of October.
Online Board meetings are usually held on:
- the third Saturday of August;
- the third Saturday of November, and;
- a ‘Pre-General Assembly’ meeting, around 38 days before the General Assembly.
Format of Board meetings
The Board uses the opportunity of its in-person meetings to travel to meet Members and Associates, and learn about their work (with the exception of the October meeting, which usually takes place in London). The in-person Board meetings usually follow this format:
- Friday (day): Seminar with host organization;
- Friday (evening): Dinner or event with host organization;
- Saturday: Board meeting, and Board dinner in the evening;
- Sunday: Board meeting and departure in the evening.
Online Board meetings are held via Google Meet, usually from 2pm-7pm UK-time.
Board members expenses policy
2020 Expenses Claim Form (Download)